This page sets out the terms on which you may access and make use of our website www.awet.org.uk. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you start to use the Site. By using the Site, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use the Site.
1. Use of our website
Our website is free for anyone to find out more about Angel Welfare and Education Trust and the services we offer.
We try hard to ensure that our website is accurate and up-to-date. We may sometimes make mistakes and can’t guarantee the accuracy of the information on our website or that you’ll always be able to access it. We don’t accept liability for errors or omissions or for any reliance you place on the information on our website.
You agree to use our website lawfully and ethically.
2. Trade marks, logos and service marks
Trade marks, logos and service marks, together called “trade marks”, used on our website, whether registered or unregistered, are property of their owners.
Unless otherwise stated, we do not give you permission to use any trademark on our website without its owner’s consent.
Unless we agree, you must not use information or images in our website in any way, except:
• To ask about us and our services,
• To download and temporarily store one or more page of our website for your viewing on a personal computer or terminal, or
• For private or non-commercial academic research.
If you use any material on our website for any of these purposes you:
• Must not change documents or related images
• Must not use images separately from the accompanying text
• Must include our copyright and trade mark notices on all permitted copies.
You must include “Copyright © 2015 Angel Welfare & Education Trust. All Rights Reserved” if you quote our website’s content in a publication associated with your private or academic research.
4. Donations and gift aid
If you use our website to donate, you may be able to take advantage of the United Kingdom’s gift aid scheme.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
• All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
• Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
• loss of income or revenue;
• loss of business;
• loss of profits or contracts;
• loss of anticipated savings;
• loss of data;
• loss of goodwill;
• wasted management or office time; and
• for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
8. Refund policy
Please contact us with any questions.